Lambda Wideband Controller WB101
The WB101 combines an accurate, fast response wideband AFR (Air Fuel Ratio) controller with a Bosch LSU4.9/4.2 wideband oxygen sensor. The wideband controller works with gasoline, bio diesel, ethanol, methanol, E85, LPG, and CNG. It includes two analog outputs 0-5V for interfacing with 3rd party devices, one CAN bus for interfacing with our aftermarket ECU or Megasquirt family ECUs and one USB for PC communication. The analog output is ideal for interfacing with aftermarket ECU’s and data loggers. The second output is ideal for stock narrowband oxygen sensor replacement where the simulated narrowband analog output is fed back into your ECU to make it operate as if the stock narrowband oxygen sensor is still installed while running the WB101 setup. All two outputs can be used simultaneously.
- Single wideband controller supports Bosch sensor LSU4.9/4.2
- Compatible with all fuel types
- All analog inputs and outputs are 12bits resolution
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
- PID heater and pump current control.
- Integrated 3 color status led for operation status and fault diagnostic
- 2 programmable linear 0-5V analog output
- Analog outputs can be set as high impedance during sensor heating or sensor fault.
- Power circuit protected with re-settable fuse
- CAN bus enabled
- USB port
- Comes with 1 meter harness, 1 meter sensor connector and USB cable.
|Operating Voltage||9.8V to 16V DC|
|Input Current, OÃ‚Â² heater initial warm-up||2.0A nominal, 3A max|
|Input Current, OÃ‚Â² normal operation||0.8A nominal, 1.1A max|
|Operating ambient temperature||0Ã‚Â° to 140Ã‚Â° F (-17.78Ã‚Â° to 60Ã‚Â° C)|
|Storage ambient temperature||-40Ã‚Â° to 185Ã‚Â° F (-40Ã‚Â° to 85Ã‚Â° C)|
|Water resistance||Splash resistant, non-submersible|
|Compatible Types||BoschÃ¢â€žÂ¢ LSU4.2 & BoschÃ¢â€žÂ¢ LSU4.9|
|BoschÃ¢â€žÂ¢ Heater Control||Digital PID via pump-cell impedance|
|Lambda||.5 to 8.0|
|Air/Fuel Ratio||7.35 to 117 (gasoline), Fuel Type Programmable|
|For Lambda||Accurate to +/- .007 (.1 AFR)|
|Heating time||< 10 S|
|Response time||20 mS|
|Analog||2, 0-5VDC, 12 bit resolution, programmable|
|USB||USB port to communicate with PC|
|CAN bus||High speed CAN bus 1Mbit/sec|
|Dimensions||80 x 60 x 23.8 mm|