Standalone Engine Management SEM201 Based on MS3x
Out of stock
Standalone engine management system based on Megasquirt MS3x Processor and firmware with enhanced inputs and output ports. It is capable of controlling sequential injection on engines up to 8 cylinders, or semi-sequential up to 16 cylinders, combined with direct fire ignition for engines up to 8 cylinders or wasted spark ignition on engines up to 16 cylinders. Can be connected as fully standalone ECU or as piggyback and share the sensor reading with the stock ECU as it has differential trigger inputs, The 4 bar internal MAP sensor can read up to 44psi of boost, Programmable knocking detector circuit can be used to adjust the ignition timing, 5V ref voltage, and internal switch to pull up resistor. The CAN bus facilitate the communication with SPTRONICS O2 sensor wideband controller and EGT amplifier for more accurate reading. It has dedicated inputs (Crank, CAM, CLT, IAT, MAP, TPS, O2 and knocking) and 9 low side outputs to drive injectors or any solenoid valve. 2 dedicated ignition outputs and 6 ignition outputs shared with inputs. Bluetooth connectivity, SD card loggin, RTC.
- 2x Deffrential Trigger inputs (Hall, VR and Opto).
- 9x High impedance low side output 3A each to drive injectors or to be used for auxiliary outputs.
- 8x Ignition output 1A max (5V or 12V)/ shared with inputs
- 2x Analog inputs shared with Ignition Output 3 and 4.
- 2x Digital inputs shared with Ignition outputs 5 and 6.
- 2x selectable input between analog or digital shared with ignition outputs 7 and 8.
- 4x dedicated analog input, coolant temperature, Intake air temperature, O2 sensor, Throttle position.
- Programmable knocking input ./ shared with analog input.
- 4 bar built in MAP sensor.
- Fully compatible with MSextra Software
- Fuel Table 16×16
- Ignition Table 16×16
- Connected to computer through USB.
- 1.5 meter harness + connectors
- Supports CAN Bus
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- SD card logging.
- Can be connected as standalone or piggyback
- Dimensions 95mm x 104mm
|Fuel table size||16×16|
|Fuel table resolution||0.1%|
|rpm resolution||1 rpm|
|Accel enrichment||Simple (TPS,MAP), Enhanced (wall-wetting)|
|Spark table size||16×16|
|Advance resolution (commanded)||0.1 deg|
|Injector phasing||Bank/batch fire,Semi sequential or 4cyl sequential|
|Injector timing||Timed within crank pulses or timed for start, middle, end of injection pulse|
|Injector trim||Mapped trim table per cylinder when running sequential.|
|Spark trim||Not adjustable|
|Trigger return dizzy||Y|
|Simple wheel decoding||Y|
|Every tooth wheel decoding||Y*|
|Coil on plug||Y|
|Cam / 2nd tach input||Y|
|Number of spark outputs||6|
|HEI7, GMDIS||Y (with bypass control)|
|Oddfire wheel decoder||Y|
|Twin trigger (aka. dual spark)||Y|
|Suzuki Vitara||Y (Untested!)|
|Daihatsu 3 cyl||Y (Unproven)|
|Daihatsu 4cyl||Y (Untested!)|
|Rover K Series 36-1-1||Y|
|Rover K Series 36-1-1-1-1||Y|
|Rover K Series 36-2-2||Y (Untested!)|
|Honda VTR1000 12-3||Y|
|GM 7X native||Y|
|Nissan 360 tooth CAS||N/P>|
|Load methods||SD, AN, map/baro (load%), ITB|
|Over-run fuel cut||Y|
|Launch Control/flat shift||Y|
|Spark cut rev limit||Y|
|Dwell battery correction||table of %ages|
|Cranking pulsewidth||table of %ages|
|Alternate cranking injection||Y|
|Specific cranking advance, dwell||Y|
|Fixed timing for setup||Y|
|Test mode||Pump, Inj, Coils, Idle|
|Closed loop idle control||Y|
|Boost control||Y (open or closed loop with PID control)|
|Nitrous control||Y (2 stage)|
|Knock sensor (software)||Y|
|Realtime barometric correction||Y|
|AFR target tables||Y|
|Dual fuel tables (per bank)||Y|
|Synchronous sensor sampling||Y|
|Built in tooth/trigger loggers||Y (tooth, trigger, composite, sync-errror)|