Standalone Engine Management SEM306 Based on MS3x
Standalone engine management system based on Megasquirt MS3x Processor and firmware with enhanced inputs and output ports in sealed enclosure and sealed automotive connector. It is capable of controlling sequential injection on engines up to 8 cylinders, or semi-sequential up to 16 cylinders, combined with direct fire ignition for engines up to 8 cylinders or wasted spark ignition on engines up to 16 cylinders. Can be connected as fully standalone ECU or as piggyback and share the sensor reading with the stock ECU as it has differential trigger inputs, The 4 bar internal MAP sensor can read up to 44psi of boost, 2 Programmable knocking detector circuit can be used to adjust the ignition timing, 5V ref voltage, and internal switch to pull up resistor. It has dedicated inputs (Crank, CAM, CLT, IAT, MAP, TPS, O2 and knocking) and 16 low side outputs to drive injectors or any solenoid valve. 4 dedicated ignition outputs and 4 ignition outputs shared with inputs. 8 digital inputs 5 of them can be used as analog or digital. It comes without harness only mating connector and terminals. Bluetooth as main connectivity and USB as backup and to configure the Bluetooth name and pin code, SD card logging, Real time clock.
- 2x Deffrential Trigger inputs (Hall, VR and Opto).
- 16x High impedance low side output 3A each to drive injectors or to be used for auxiliary outputs.
- 8x Ignition output 1A max (5V or 12V)/ 4 of them shared with inputs
- 5x Inputs can be used as analog or digital input.
- 3x Digital inputs.
- 4 digital inuts shared with Ignition outputs.
- 4x dedicated analog input, coolant temperature, Intake air temperature, O2 sensor, Throttle position.
- 2x Programmable knocking input ./ shared with analog input.
- 4 bar built in MAP sensor.
- Fully compatible with MSextra Software
- Fuel Table 16×16
- Ignition Table 16×16
- Connected to computer through USB.
- Mating connector and terminals.
- Supports CAN Bus(can bus only board and not on external connector).
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- SD card logging.
- Real Time Clock with backup battery
- Can be connected as standalone or piggyback
|Fuel table size||16×16|
|Fuel table resolution||0.10%|
|rpm resolution||1 rpm|
|Accel enrichment||Simple (TPS,MAP), Enhanced (wall-wetting)|
|Spark table size||16×16|
|Advance resolution (commanded)||0.1 deg|
|Injector phasing||Bank/batch fire|
|Fully sequential (up to 8cyl)|
|Injector timing||Timed for start, middle, end of injection pulse|
|Injector trim||Mapped trim table per cylinder.|
|Spark trim||Mapped trim table per cylinder|
|Trigger return dizzy||Y|
|Simple wheel decoding||Y|
|Every tooth wheel decoding||Y|
|Coil on plug||Y|
|Cam / 2nd tach input||Y|
|Number of spark outputs||8|
|HEI7, GMDIS||Y (with bypass control)|
|Oddfire wheel decoder||Y|
|Twin trigger (aka. dual spark)||Y|
|Daihatsu 3 cyl||Y|
|Rover K Series 36-1-1||Y|
|Rover K Series 36-1-1-1-1||Y|
|Rover K Series 36-2-2||Y|
|Honda VTR1000 12-3||Y|
|GM 7X native||Y|
|Nissan 360 tooth CAS||SR20, RB25|
|Load methods||SD, AN, map/baro (load%), MAF, ITB|
|Includes sequential staging and multiple banks.|
|Over-run fuel cut||Y|
|Launch Control/flat shift||Y|
|Spark cut rev limit||Y|
|Dwell battery correction||table of %ages|
|Cranking pulsewidth||table of %ages|
|Alternate cranking injection||Y|
|Specific cranking advance, dwell||Y|
|Fixed timing for setup||Y|
|Test mode||Pump, Inj, Coils, Idle|
|Closed loop idle control||Y|
|Boost control||Y (open or closed loop with PID control)|
|Nitrous control||Y (2 stage progressive)|
|Knock sensor (software)||Y|
|Realtime barometric correction||Y|
|AFR target tables||Y|
|Dual fuel tables (per bank)||Y|
|Synchronous sensor sampling||Y|
|Built in tooth/trigger loggers||Y (tooth, trigger, composite, sync-errror)|